1964 Barth Aluminum Travel Trailer = Ebay
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1...eo=1&vectorid=229466

Buy it now Price: US $16,500.00
Starting bid: US $1,000.00

See pics...

1967 Barth all aluminum construction vintage travel trailer. . Fully self contained with nice size, tall shower and panoramic front windows. The trailer only has one previous owner and is in great condition. Below shows the parts and service that have been completed since this past fall and summer. All work was performed by professionals.

Deoxidized and polished.

Tongue and bumper stripped of paint and repainted along with vent covers on the side.

Resealed and no prior leaks known.

New front window shield cover and arm to raise and lower, (Arm included, not installed.)

New gas tanks, regulator and lines.

New battery box and tow plug.

re-plumbed with Pex lines throughout with new valves etc.. to all the systems. All work performed this last fall and has been winterized.

Refinished bathroom sink.

Sandblasted and painted stove drip pans

New spare tire, the other two have low miles and all 3 have old school Cadillac hub caps.

Exterior-- The exterior of the trailer is in great condition. The aluminum skin shines beautifully and is straight on all four sides, a few very small dents/dings on the back corners as shown in photos. All the windows and screens are intact and work as they should. All of the exterior running and directional lights work and most have new bulbs and lenses. The taillights are original and do have some cracks and a piece of plastic missing on the bottom of the right side lens. The trailer pulls true and easy down the road. The awning is in nice original condition with no rips. It rolls out and sets up easily and was pressure washed.

Interior-- It is all original from walls and cabinets, to cushions and carpet and in great condition, with a small amount of wear as shown in pictures with some nicks, chips, bumps and bruises and impressive for the year. No signs of prior leaks or water damage and the original owners confirmed it has never leaked. All of the appliances, sinks, toilet and shower work. All the plumbing lines are brand new pex and has a quick valve for easy winterizing. 110 power works as it should, wall outlets, lights, stove fans, water pump etc... You need power hook up or a generator for the power. The only thing not working is the Battery power. There is a new battery box up front but no battery and I have not had the Ac power checked out yet There are push button led battery lights throughout the trailer.

The polishing and other work was completed by Camper reparadise http://campereparadise.com/wp/ in Salt Lake city. Please check out their website: The Barth is featured on their website with before and after pictures of the polish, a write up and some history of Barth manufacturer.

I will accept a non refundable deposit through paypal within 24 hours of auction ending and the remaining balance must be paid within 3 days after auction ends. I can assist with transport quotes to your location. Trailer must be picked up within 2 weeks after auction ends. If you need more time for storage or any other payment arrangements you must contact me prior to bidding. THANKS!

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I believe this to be a relisting

or maybe I am thinking of a different trailer with about the same outlandish price, such as this:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/6933911187

That one's a '62 26'.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is an excellent example of what can be done with a trailer. Made me think about polishing mine... for just a minute, then I remembered how much work it would be. This guy either did a ton of work or paid someone to do it. It's pretty. Really a shame that Barth trailers do not have the following that lesser quality trailers have.

If I remember right, this was listed on CL before, but without pictures.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
Wow! That is an excellent example of what can be done with a trailer. Made me think about polishing mine... for just a minute,

Up over 3 grand. Sherrie get that Mothers and rags out. nono

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post