Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 Barth - $9500 (Five Forks)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth - $9500 (Five Forks)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://greenville.craigslist.org/rvs/6126583641.html

This is a 1977 Barth motor coach that is constructed of all aluminium and can be polished to a mirror finish like an Airsteam.
It is 29 foot long with a Chevy drive line with 454 and TH400 transmission. Sleeps five with pull down bed over front seats.
Runs fine, you can use it today but it is 40 years old and has not been restored, just used and maintained for 15 years.
Would be great for tailgating, pulling a race car or make it into a restomode and show it. Has a water cooled Honda EV6010 generator that will run everything on the coach at once and more all day long.
It runs and drives but has not been used regularly for the last couple of years, the reason I am selling it.
I drive it every couple of weeks but needs tuning and servicing. Most everything works except the the propane system.
A hose started leaking years ago, I never fixed it because I use it during the summer and didn't need it.
see pics
864-423-4905
CASH only, no paypal or shipping.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post