Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1991 Barth 28' $22,000 Fla.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth 28' $22,000 Fla.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted
1991 Barth Ormond Beach Fla. Link
Spartan Chassis. 5.9 Cummins Turbo. 93,000 Mls.
(9101-3708-28BS-1B)

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
That looks really nice Smiler

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
VIN Number: 4S7KT9T11MC003517

Details from Seller
28' 1991 Barth diesel pusher Motor Coach with a front entry on a Spartan Chassis. Equipped with a 5.9 Cummins turbocharged diesel matched to a 4 speed Alison automatic transmission with 92,000 miles.
I had Cummins rebuild the fuel injector pump with a different cam to safely add more torque and horsepower. Four-wheel disc brakes (new power transformers and front calipers) and full air ride suspension.

see pics
Interior is refurbished to make it easier to clean and more comfortable. The cabinetry is beautiful and well made. It has a propane stove, microwave, refrigerator, a shower, and two air conditioners.
The 7,500 KW Kohler propane generator stars and runs great. It has both 30 and 60 amp connections.

I have made many improvements to this unit to make it more safe, efficient and comfortable. The Barth runs strong and gets around 10.5 miles per gallon and up to 11.5 or better with the addition of Lucas fuel treatment.

I have found the 28 ft length to be a great size to be able to access older and more mountainous Federal and State Parks.
The reason that I am selling the Barth, even though I still love it, is that I have seen the great National Parks and places in our great Country and now focused on out of Country travel.
It is now just me and I don't use it enough.
I may consider a reasonable offer, but please don't contact me unless you are a potential buyer and have the cash.
-- financing offers from Southeast Financial
$402.12 / month
for 60 months at 6% APR--

Have title in hand

https://www.rvtrader.com/listi...-Barth-28-5007613903

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...163918297#7163918297

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help Doug. I thought the link would be enough but I stand corrected. ROTFLMAO Salute

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a short Regency or a Breakaway with air suspension?

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:
Thanks for the help Doug. I thought the link would be enough but I stand corrected. ROTFLMAO Salute

Doug is well aware that the link can soon produce something like "Nothing Here" or "This post has been removed" or "403 error" etc. So, he was kind enough to post all available data (before they evaporate into cyberspace). Had it been a Craigs List ad, he'd have clicked on the "reply" or "show contact info" so as to uncover that additional info and post it here also. Doug spends A LOT of time searching for Barth stuff to share.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:

Doug is well aware that the link can soon produce something like "Nothing Here" or "This post has been removed" or "403 error" etc. So, he was kind enough to post all available data (before they evaporate into cyberspace). Had it been a Craigs List ad, he'd have clicked on the "reply" or "show contact info" so as to uncover that additional info and post it here also. Doug spends A LOT of time searching for Barth stuff to share.
That's the reason I said Thank You.

Joel Taylor

Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by w&bknocke:
Is this a short Regency or a Breakaway with air suspension?

The owner identified it as a Breakaway.

Joel Taylor

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
I checked this morning and this Barth is no longer listed.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim & Barb:
I checked this morning and this Barth is no longer listed.

Jim

Yup

RV Trader: "Sorry, this listing has been removed"

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post