Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Orlando craigslist
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Windows on the street side and the rear view mirrors are completely different????????????

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Speaking for myself, CCTimtation is Tim Miller. CC is Chris Craft and the occasional third c is Commander, not me the model. http://commanderclub.com/

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
Speaking for myself, CCTimtation is Tim Miller. CC is Chris Craft and the occasional third c is Commander, not me the model. http://commanderclub.com/

Barth owners also have good taste in boats. Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
2 Tim Millers Guess you all could call me TJ to keep thigs simple

the AD ---> His son posted the ad I think he just pulled a pic off the web of some other coach

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the
holidays for a little fun

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
His son posted the ad I think he just pulled a pic off the web of some other coach

Brilliant!

Think I'll try that when I sell my golf cart, probably stick a pic of a Lear Jet and see what happens D'oh

Anyway, thanks for clearing the fog Tim and welcome to the happy party!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Congratulation and good luck, you sure got your work cut out (but it will be worth it I hope). What is that propeller thing on the sink? Built in blender? Big Grin

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
that is the replacement fan blade and motor for the roof air

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Could you please take a picture of the data tag for us?

It looks like this, has tire psi readings and weight ratings and is located around the drivers side area.

1977'ish

1978'ish

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
sure will I take delivery this Sunday

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Tim ( as in boats) shouldn't it be cccctimtation? As in chis craft commander club

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Maybe but, ccctimtation is all I can control. I get the c key down for too long and it goes out of control. D'oh
The grand poohbah for the club is the C6 or Chris Craft Commander Chief Commander, we couldn't figure a handy way to add more Smiler

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
IT'S HOME cheers
drives like an old boat glad I only had to go around 30 miles I could not imagin more till a good radiator flush and oil change but the point is it made it I have ALOT of questions Dad helped me some last night can't wait untill the barth rodeo here in florida at this point we do plan on showing up more pics to fallow and tag

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on getting it home!!! Found these pictures sitting in your Facebook account.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post