Fuel Type: Diesel Make: Barth
For Sale By: Private Seller Model:
Regency 35'
Leveling Jacks Included?: Yes Length (feet): 35
Water Capacity (Gallons): 71-80 Mileage: 134,000
Air Conditioners: 2 Sleeping Capacity: 6
Awnings: 3 Vehicle Title: Clear
Type: motorhome Slide Outs: None

Runs and drives good. 8.2 Detroit diesel, Allison AT-545,Rockwell standard ratio 4.63:1 Tires are new (less than 1500 miles on them as are brakes) one awning is broken on bedroom window. there is wear to paint and to inteary, do to age. Above standard equipment, here are some of the options = trans cooler, two 13,000 BTU roof air cond., 40 channel CB, roof luggage rack & ladder, roof mounted spotlight,roof,roof mounted air horns,12v docking lights, back up alarm, hydraulic leveling system, trailer hitch,kool-a-matic roof fan, main awning 18',two bedroom awnings(one broken) burglar alarm system, custom leather seats-electrically powered, water purifier,blender,microwave,ice maker,10"color TV(built in above windshield)13" color TV (rear bedroom),closed circuit rear view monitor. Needs some TLC. But for the price.?. ($12,500)
This is a deliberate duplicate posting so that there will be an accurate record of the sighting (other than "eBay" and a link that will eventually be dead)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I would think this is an MCC frame, which would raise the question of weather the front end upgrades have been done. If so, it could be a very nice driving coach. If not, it could be a money pit. I'm not an expert, so feel free to correct me.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
This is a deliberate duplicate posting so that there will be an accurate record of the sighting
(other than "eBay" and a link that will eventually be dead)[/QUOTE]

If I did something like that [for the same reason]
Kevin would be very upset and chastise me severely!!

It is more likely to have a MCC chassis but with a replacement engine...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Looks like a couple of members have appointed themselves guardians of the threads. I've noticed they have been on your butt for a while Doug.

The dirty dog didn't even credit the original Sightings post's author.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
didn't even credit the original Sightings post's author.

Is that not self-evident when viewing the topic "eBay" to which the new thread is tied?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I meant MCC, had a brain fart. But the DD would be the right engine, right?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
another listing of the same Barth with pics:

http://www.hotrodpitstop.com/a...5-_161674549326.html

And Danny is right!! ..it is the good ole: 8.2 Detroit diesel ---my errorFrowner

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161683...id=229466&rmvSB=true

...apparently the first was priced to high!!

1983 Barth Regency, ....Has Oregon plates. which is great, no calif. penalty's.
generator in good working cond.
VIN 1RP1A5868D1US1072

1% of the sale of this item will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Buy it now: $11000

Better yet!!
>>>> https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/5773972587

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!