Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 34' for sale by optimist
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/13
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted
http://loz.craigslist.org/bar/3739447716.html

"1985 Barth Regency RD-B Motor Home - $10000 (Harrisburg, IL)
PLEASE read entire listing before contacting me. Thank you.

I have a 1985 Barth Regency RD-B for sale. My asking price is firm. I would consider trading for a Honda Gold Wing motorcycle or trike of equal value.

When this motor home was purchased new it was top of line and approximately $200,000.00. I purchased this motor home about 6 months ago. Took it on one trip and the motor blew up. It must have the MOTOR replaced. This is a diesel motor and a rebuilt motor is approximately 5000.00. Buyer is responsible for arranging transport/towing of this motor home. It is in my drive way at home and will need to be moved.

Now onto the details:

I believe it is 34 ft. (I don't have the manuals in front of me). It has a bedroom w/ full size bed, numerous overhead cabinets for storage, end table, his and her closets, food pantry, kitchen storage/cabinets, fridge, stove, icemaker, sink - full kitchen with booth style table & flat screen tv. Full bathroom w/ vanity, sink, toilet & shower. Living area has a couch and two captain style chairs. Also, has a driver's captain chair and passenger captain chair. The main color of the interior is mauve shade. Is carpeted. Has blinds, curtains etc. Lots of cabinets for storage. Also has storage under the motor home. Has back up camera. Awning. It has a security system. AC & Heat. It is large enough to live in or great for traveling. It really has all the amenities. We call it the bus because it looks like a tour bus. Outside is shades of silver with a dark marroon striping.

Please put "About Barth" in your email or it will be deleted. I am not going to list my number - I can't take the spammers. My number is possible if you are serious.

Thank you."

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post