Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1990, Barth Regency 36RDG $32000 Barrier, Kentucky
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990, Barth Regency 36RDG $32000 Barrier, Kentucky
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://barrier.americanlisted....al&utm_campaign=cars

see pics

This Train has 166,520.6 miles on the framework. Engine was changed in August of 2012 with a remanufactured 3208 turbo 250hp by Reviva which is Aviator engines. This is a full decrease in electric motor coupled to a 4 speed Allison Tranny. The mileage at the time was 148,682.7. We have 17,837.90 difficulty complimentary miles on it with no troubles or leakages. All hose pipes were changed while the electric motor was out. We have actually changed the oil twice with evaluation on both of them.
This Coach has all the alarms and whistles that come with the Regency.
a few items I have done recently are.
New windshields on both sides.
all four tire bearings and seals on front plus a brand-new spindle on the best side.
new 32in LG television ahead.
all fluids transformed.
new brake pads on front.
new Attwood Air Commander air and warmth pump in hair salon.
both wiper electric motors changed.
brand-new Smidgen DLS-75 power converter/battery charger.
Centramatics on both front wheels (tire blancers).
Changed to transynd transmission liquid.
front end alignment.
switched out all bushing on the running equipment.
replaced both motorist and copilot seats with ultra natural leather captain chairs, copilot has electrical foot rest.
replaced most plumbing.
brand-new faucets in restroom and kitchen sink.
Thanks to Mwrench LED running and turn lights.
Does everything job? NO it is 24 years old. Would I obtain in it and go anywhere? Yes, probably the only Barth with it's photo taken at the Arctic Circle in Alaska.
Some points like the dash air doesn't work, lights in the storage, no I never ever required them, area lighting, often when I remember it ares up there, I reduced the cords to the alarm, I make certain there are others however nothing to disrupt the procedure of the Train. the Coach will need tires within 2 years -
View additional at: /used-rv/1005265.htm#sthash.I7vyQMQj.dpuf.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Tom Johns old coach

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks to Mwrench LED running and turn lights.

Awkward language throughout. Seem to be translated.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I get a whiff of something off, perhaps 10 day old fish not properly refrigerated?

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Some of the ads That I see
and repost here seem to be weird...
but they are for your amusement and/or commentsSmiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I was always dreaming of a "warmth pump in my hair salon". ROTFLMAO Confused Click also looking for "difficult extra miles" with no leaks and troubles. Sure want all the alarms and whistles this train has.
How can you translate english in to -UMMHHH- inglese?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post