Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1971 barth found in texas
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of drew
posted
I think I'm going to try to get this one home. If i can find an affordable way to transport it, i think that would be the best idea. If not, i guess i will try to get it running and drive it.

8411316331FP1
1985 Barth 31 foot
454 Chevy

Posts: 65 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 11-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew
posted Hide Post
A better picture. Anyone know of a transport company?

8411316331FP1
1985 Barth 31 foot
454 Chevy

Posts: 65 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 11-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I owned a Breakaway, I had AAA membership that included towing for the Barth. Never had to use it, but all that was required was a call to the AAA 800 number.

Posts: 21 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 12-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
You might find someone with a large enough rollback tow truck to haul it . If not , a Landoll trailer will be needed . Probably won't be cheap though .

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan Snyder:
When I owned a Breakaway, I had AAA membership that included towing for the Barth. Never had to use it, but all that was required was a call to the AAA 800 number.

Q: Can you be more specific about the coverage for Plus RV?
AAA Plus RV covers AAA Members for up to 100 miles of towing, changing of a flat tire with the mounted spare, a sufficient amount of fuel delivered to enable AAA Member to reach the nearest service station, up to $100 in parts and labor for locksmith service, jump starts for RVs, a second truck and operator for up to one hour to assist at the scene in complicated extrication cases. Certain restrictions apply.

Q: What is covered under AAA Premier RV?
AAA Premier RV extends present AAA Premier benefits to include motor homes, pickup trucks with campers, travel trailers, motorcycles and various pull-behind trailers (exclusions apply, see FAQ "Are there any exclusions for trailer coverage?" for details). Members must be a AAA Premier Member to be eligible to add AAA Premier RV coverage. AAA Premier RV extends emergency road services to recreational vehicles. All Premier benefits apply to RV including the 200-mile tow.

As for the thing pictured,
SOCIAL DISTANCE yourself with a ten foot pole. Sorry

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post