Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    73 BaRTH Motorhome - $2000 (Muskegon)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

73 BaRTH Motorhome - $2000 (Muskegon)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/4310847138.html

1973 Barth Motor-home
Engine and Transmission both in great shape.
Engine is a Chevy 454
It is 23 foot long.
Odometer reads 11863
Tires have good tread and are fairly new
Has pull down twin size bed above front seats and kitchen table folds down for another twin bed as well as a bigger full/queen bed in the back.
Stove-top and Oven work
Refrigerator runs off both electric or gas
Water hook up
Furnace is LP
***Does need holding tank for toilet and A hot water heater and a side post battery. If interested, I can take the battery out of my car to start it and you can hear it run. *** But you will need to get one as I need mine for my car. Used batteries can sometimes be found at Scrap yards for a reasonable fee.
Has 22 HP Generator
I did replace the front captain chairs as the original seats were falling apart. It now has plush blue captains chairs with swivel and arm rests. (see pictures)
This RV does need some TLC but for the price the engine and transmission and generator is worth that!

Price lowered to $2000.00
WOULD BE GREAT FOR HUNTING-CAMPING-VACATIONS
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
If interested please call 231-215-2180 please leave a message if it goes to voice-mail and I will return your call ASAP PLEASE DO NOT TEXT THANKS

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Price lowered to $1800.00 FIRM started at $2800.00

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RockItRubicon
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug. Good luck with the sale. If I were closer I'd consider scooping her up!

Posts: 3 | Location: New Braunfels, TX | Member Since: 02-10-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RockItRubicon:
Hey Doug. Good luck with the sale. If I were closer I'd consider scooping her up!

It is not Doug's.
He finds ad's and posts them for SIGHTINGS. If it were his, it would be in the FOR SALE.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone - so I'm new to the site and for better or worse, I bought this one! I am very excited about this project and just got her home yesterday.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lansing, MI | Member Since: 04-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Glad you were able to get it home, neighbor.
For <$2K, how can you go wrong?
If you (like me) are not skilled at chassis/engine work, I can highly recommend Complete Truck Repair in downtown Jackson.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forums! Note we have a gathering at Goshen (Elkhart Co. Fairgrounds) in late May. There'll be 40+ Barths of all models and years.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post