Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Look What I found in Pine City Minnesnowta! MN GTG
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Look What I found in Pine City Minnesnowta! MN GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted
As I headed to Lake Vermillion I relized I went right thru Pine City. I knew I had seen one of our newest members lived there. I PM'd him and we meet on my way back. Nice Barth and even nicer new owners. Ken and Kazy! I snapped a couple of pictures.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
What coach are Ken & Kazy driving? The color scheme looks almost identical to our 30' Breakaway.

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RainCatcher:
What coach are Ken & Kazy driving? The color scheme looks almost identical to our 30' Breakaway.
Their coach is 9109-3758-28BS-1B

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Always nice to be introduced to a Barther by a Barther. Glad to know you Ken and Kazy.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Dana, thanks for the for the nice compliments, we thought you and Lynn are very nice people also. I do hope we will get together again, our visit was way too short. I must say, you showed me more about our Barth in this short time than I have figured out in the last month. Hi RainCatcher, the colors of our coach are very similar, and Hi to Mary and Rocky, I hope to meet all of you in the future. thanks so much and as RainCatcher says, keep on truckin.
Ken

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
How could I be so forgetfull, a special thanks to Bill NY for putting our picture up for us, I dont know much about computers and appreciate your help also.
thanks
Ken

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Nice find there Dana, great looking coach. Enjoy!!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post