Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 Barth 30' tag was bookmobile - $3500 (Miamisburg)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth 30' tag was bookmobile - $3500 (Miamisburg)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://dayton.craigslist.org/...-was/7162272813.html

see pic

This is a 1977 30' Motor Home, used to be a bookmobile for the school. As you can see in the pictures it will be a job to fix'er up'er.
I bought it as a project and never got around to it and I have had it sitting here for over 25 years. It has low miles.
The engine started last time I tried it. It is 454 so you could get your money back from selling the motor...I have a lot of the replacement parts for it, sink, Fridge etc. Of course they have been in the garage for 25 years.
Keep in mind this is an aluminum body.
It has the original tires on it so they need to go.
Inside is rough,
I will post more pics and when I post the mileage. So, have it hauled to your Barn or Garage and start working when it cools off and you will make it to the Barth get together.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
contact name:
Michael
call:
(937) 439-4331

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post