Tools
Reply To This Topic

Truck Camper
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/rvs/6814466592.html

My long search is over...a "Manual Diesel" camper.
About 40 min. south of Pittsburgh.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
1972 Barth truck Camper

Body only---
Ready for remodel .
see pics
$1500 (Claysville)
Please no low ball offers
We redo the avion..air streams
And just listing until we get to this project
Thanks..724 833 two 72 five

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
java hmm Computer I can buy this slide in for one third less money in better shape. java hmm Computer

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher Dardaris:
I have a vintage slide in Truck camper in very good condition for sale. Looking for 1000.00 clams. It does not have any leaks and mostly everything works. It has been up on stands so no mice. The prior owner was also quite careful with it. I removed the VCT flooring and saved all the aluminum cove and screws. It had a small section of damage under the closet so I cut out that floor. I bought a New 2018 4 x 4 sprinter that I am up-fitting so she needs to go.

My email is chris.dardaris@gmail.com and phone 610-656-6599

Here is a link to pictures:
https://files.acrobat.com/a/pr...b8-b59e-5bdd47292026

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can buy this slide in for one third less money in better shape. java hmm

Please, tell us about it. Thumbs Up

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is no secret, it is one of our members, it is posted here. Click on the word here. You actually asked about it Dick. Call Christopher and see if it is still available. I do not believe it would work on a short bed truck.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
you actually asked about it Dick.

Yes,last September. several times via pm as well.... never received a reply

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many folks, do not check back here for results to a Barth they advertised. Please call the owner directly and let us know what the status of this Barth is. I spoke with him last year. Below is a quote from both of our postings.
quote:
My email is chris.dardaris@gmail.com and phone 610-656-6599