Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

BARTH CLASS C on Craigslist
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Interesting model; oldie but goodie Smiler

1973 RANGER CLASS C 20FT.MOTORHOME 53K MILES - $7900 (clearwater fl).

LINK to 1973 Chevy Barth

Posts: 7 | Location: FL | Member Since: 12-23-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/rvs/5000768887.html

BARTH MOTORHOMES ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION.
THIS COACH IS ON A 3500 CHEVY CHASSIS AND RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW.
GENERATOR IS A ONAN 2800 MICROLITE WHICH IS REMOVABLE.
FRIDGE, FURNACE,AND HOT WATER HEATER NEW 3 YRS AGO.
ROOF AND ENGINE AIR CONDITION ARE ICE COLD NO LEAKS.
SELLING FOR HEALTH REASONS.
SORRY NO TRADES. SEE PHOTOS.
PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS: ☎ 727)4231028
BARTH 1973 CLASS C 20FT.MOTORHOME 53K MILES - $7900 (clearwater fl)

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Great minds think alike ???

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I've discovered that with a FREE program like PDF Redirect by EXP Systems you can create a PDF file like the one attached here.

Maybe some method like this can become the "standard" way to post craigslist ads on Barthmobile? I think it would provide a really great way to archive valuable Barth info.

The only downside I see is that the files are not small. The file I've created is about 500K, and there has been a strong concern about the storage space that Barthmobile photos consume. Admins here can maybe chime in?

Quinn

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
While that's an excellent idea, you're right about our concerns of consuming space. I'll delete the attachment.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Can we send the document to Photobucket and link to that? Wouldn't use as much site memory…

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
We could try; I don't think PB accepts files in other than image file extensions.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Good point, I think PB will not accept pdf files. If we take a screen shot as a Jpeg it might work… hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I have another utility that will capture a scrolling window. I couldn't figure out how to get craigslist to display all the photos in a viewable size though. When you print a listing in craigslist is includes all the pictures.

So, print to a pdf utility, than capture with a screenshot utility, then upload to Photobucket. Works, but it's a pain in the a$$ and quality isn't great. It dropped some photos somewhere along the way,too:

BTW, the image tutorial that is pinned to the top of the forums doesn't seem to work any more. I've emailed this image to barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com several times and it doesn't show up, or it's going somewhere that isn't obvious.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
A nuisance indeed. hmm

When uploading to PB do you use a subject? A while back the upload folder got subdivided into user folders. You put your user name in the subject field. I don't think this was well documented.

The uploads should appear in the user folder and the recent uploads folder.

Too bad they don't archive at craig's list, etc.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Ya, I missed the subject field change. I got help from another user though and got the upload to work. I'll use my username next time, this time I just left the subject name blank.

We could do a Barthmobile DropBox folder, but they don't have an "upload via email" feature unless you subscribe to a third party web site. Seems like too many hoops.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
Yep... I'm too old to jump through hoops... At least these aren't on fire...I will soon learn how to post pictures ... And rusty will fix them until I learn how to do it right...

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post