Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth 24 gas
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Dons RV Center,Incrn4872 Rohde RdrnCeres, Ca 95307rn209-556-9993rn877-236-6778rnrnWe Buy and Consign RV'sClassic 24 ft Class A Black and SilverBlack and Silver PaintrnRear Ladderrn Spare TirernA/CrnGenerator2 Captain ChairsrnStereornTilt WheelrnCruise ControlrnRemote Mirrors2 Sofas/Jacknife BedsrnWood FloorsConvection Microwavern2 Burner range ToprnHard Surface Counter TopsrnNutone Built In StationrnOvenrn6 Cu Ft 2 Door ReferGlass Enclosed ShowerrnSink with Medicine CabinetrnClothes ClosetrnToiletListing originally posted at http://www.donsrv.com

VIN : 1GBJP37N0M3308877
Engine features: Chevy 454

Phone:
(877) 236-6778

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
I need someone in Ca. to help me with this one. I love it. Thumbs Up

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I live in CA, I will be going this week to check it out if it is still there. I have a 20ft 1974 and looking to get ideas for my interior.

Alonzo

Posts: 2 | Location: Davenport, CA | Member Since: 07-04-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Thanks Alonzo. I've not been to this web site in a few days. Sorry I missed your reply.

I have studied the dealer' photos on this coach. Looks like some wall covering issues.

But I think his price is way out of line anyway.

Hope you get some nice ideas. Thanks again.
BTW when talked to the dealer he said he had someone very interested coming to look at it and he believed it is sold.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alonzo:
I live in CA, I will be going this week to check it out if it is still there. I have a 20ft 1974 and looking to get ideas for my interior.

Alonzo

I would like to see some pics of your Barth. I have a 75' 20 footer.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post