https://www.rvtrader.com/Barth...make=Barth%7C2247066

see pics 21+

133000+ miles

no info

https://www.smartrvguide.com/b...al_25cb-rvs-for-sale

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
Amongst the many, many photos of this unit are three pics of the actual paper blueprints, which is pretty interesting. One of the interior layout, and two for framing including a list of revisions to the plan - one says "changed model #".

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's just my eyes, but the wheels look small to me. They wouldn't have used 16s on this, would they? Overall a nice looking coach.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
I agree Danny. Those are 16" wheels. One of the pictures of the tires you can read 16". And the front wheels are no where close to centered in the wheel well.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
My '88, Buford, is identical to this. Same length, same plan. It too runs 16s. Not unhappy about it either, they are considerably cheaper to purchase. And seeing that price- glad I bought Buford from Duane.

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Ole Nose uses 16" a 25-footer too. Big tire though 235 85 16 radial the ride is fine. Not the old bias-ply ride . Would like to have 19 inch but not willing to part with the cash to do so!

Five-Oh hope Buford does well for you, believe it to be a good coach, might still need some TLC and believe you are the right man for it.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2044 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
We are enjoying it thus far. It did duty as kid's apartment last night- nephew came over and my daughter and he spent the evening using the flat screens to play Fortnite safely away from disturbing me. Looking forward to the next outing which is likely to be the local week long antique auto swap meet.
It'll be my personal retreat from everyone. LOL
The little things I can address little by little and know I am putting money in something that isn't going to fall apart and we can keep for a while.

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post