Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Barth 34' Motorhome - $9950 (Maple Valley, WA)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth 34' Motorhome - $9950 (Maple Valley, WA)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JoshS
posted
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/4066005794.html

Cat diesel turbo v8 rear engine pusher. Alloy wheels, good condition.
Diesel 8kw generator. Clean.
Mileage: 90,000
If interested please call (206) 351-6522 or (206) 326-7787

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
WOW, a lot of coach for the $$$$. Appears to be a nice Regency. It won't last long at that price. A wide body to boot.

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to earl the owner sounds like a great buy for a 1989 barth regenacy pusher!! chris

Posts: 27 | Location: royal oak michigan | Member Since: 09-07-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Chris, for air fare and return travel expenses, I'll bring it back to Michigan for you.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello who is mark ?? chrism

Posts: 27 | Location: royal oak michigan | Member Since: 09-07-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
Chris, for air fare and return travel expenses, I'll bring it back to Michigan for you.

On second thought...
maybe NOT

Who the heck am I?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
morgan david are you available to travel to Canada ??? chris

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
If he is not available, I am.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The coach in question was for sale in Maple Valley, Washington. A non-owner bringing an RV back from a Canadian province could be more involved. Although I do have a valid passport, it might be easier, in the case of one in Niagra Falls,ON, for the owner to deliver it to Michigan.

posted Hide Post
thank you sir ...chris

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Don't overlook the buyer's check list in the for sale forum, it is more than worthwhile.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
I live within 40 miles of this coach I would be up for looking it over and taking pictures for you. PM me if you would like me to give it a once over.

Mike

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know if it is still for sale?
The CL ad expired.

Picture of RCooper
posted Hide Post
This is the one I purchased.

Posts: 8 | Location: Sequim, WA | Member Since: 12-04-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post