Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 21-ft Barth Cllass A oFFER??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 21-ft Barth Cllass A oFFER??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
The links have been removed, it is infected and could cause trouble!

VIN CPL3773304670

SEE PICS

Barth was driving perfectly yesterday while out running errands. When I went to start it the last time though, it wouldn"t shift out of park. Had it towed home. Think it just needs a linkage adjustment and a tune up for smog. Buyer will need to have it towed out from in front of our house.

I purchased this 1977 Barth Motorhome in 2017 from its longtime, second owner, a retired physics professor who was hanging up his keys for good due to health concerns. It was in good mechanical condition when I purchased it and is in even better mechanical condition today, as it has had regular, preventative maintenance and the necessary replacement of aging/failing parts.
This is not a camper that has spent its life parked (which is murder on an RV"s motor, rubber hoses, electrical wiring, etc).
The previous owner used it regularly and I have traveled extensively throughout the west coast in it. I just took it on a 3-month trip earlier this year without issue.
It is classified as a Class A, due to its width, but it is short enough to fit in any regular parking spot. Because of it"s small size, you can take it most anywhere. I have driven it through unpaved, barely-maintained, BLM roads to reach remote campsites (recently up Red Mountain in Ukiah for 2 weeks), through the desert to uncrowded campsites at Joshua Tree, to beautiful beaches all along the CA coast, and spent plenty of stealth nights camping on city streets all over.
Extensive information about the vehicle"s history and upkeep here:

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
My antivirus software was offended when I clicked that top link. Seems there is some malicious stuff attached to it.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Link is gone...

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:
The links have been removed, it is infected and could cause trouble!

:

Doug look at the top of the original post you see this.

The link had bad stuff. Everyone that tried it hopefully had protective software. Mine said “danger will Robinson there is bad stuff if you continue!”

I have the old Lost in Space protective software. Sorry

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post