Here are three more Barth's for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...7417#ht_11280wt_1165

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/rvd/3504718463.html

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/rvs/3450462833.html

Wish I had lots of money, they would be at my house.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/13
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted Hide Post
We drove to Hillsdale, IL right before Christmas and checked out that 23' Bustle-Back. I posted my comments on the "Map the Barth/Data Tag Project" page...here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1003003/m/7213963677

By the way, those three data tags were never added to the database for some reason. Is there a particular person who is responsible for that database?

Steve

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Now you could use the concession Barth and sell hot dogs and t shirts at the GTG hide
Or open up the Barth Motorcourt in your backyard. Stay overnight in a vintage RV! Put some pink flamingoes with it. Seen one park like that in AZ with old timey trailers. Was neat.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Doris, you forget I am retired and have no intention of returning to work Wink and Stinky Daddy has the t-shirt concession for the GTG's. I am just a collector. Big Grin Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
No way that Euro is a 1974. It even has square headlights. Looks OK though.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Griffin:
And here...

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/6233963677

Steve

Steve, you did SO MUCH better with the one you bought!

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray,

We are about 60 miles away from that first one (portable office) and can stop by on our next visit to Buffalo (to see Elise's son and daughter-in-law). For anyone else who is really interested too, I could get some more details and give it a 'once-over'.

Steve, that is an awesome little buggy. And you haven't been looking that long... nice job! I hope you post some more pics. Was it on a local craigslist ad?

Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted Hide Post
Kathy found it on Muncie, IN craigslist the morning after we got home from driving to Illinois and Mississippi and back home to check out the other two Barths. I will post some photos soon. We are in the process of cleaning up the interior now. Everything is amazingly original and the only thing we have found to be not working are the left side radio speakers (EZ fix).

Steve

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
At risk of thread drift, I'll bet you are happy you passed on the first two. As a mechanical engineer, I am sure you easily will find how nicely these machines were put together. Looking forward to those pics.

Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Griffin:
Kathy found it on Muncie, IN craigslist the morning after we got home from driving to Illinois and Mississippi and back home to check out the other two Barths. I will post some photos soon. We are in the process of cleaning up the interior now. Everything is amazingly original and the only thing we have found to be not working are the left side radio speakers (EZ fix).

Steve

When I get a chance, I'll resize and move the pix in your prior threads to Photobucket.

Due to limited space on our website, please don't send any more photos as attachments, regardless of the facility shown in "Post A Reply" window.

If you can't connect to the Barth Photobucket, send the images (reduced in size) to Bill N Y or me.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post