Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Diesel Barth On Ebay.....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Diesel Barth On Ebay.....
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted
Hello All,

Check out this 1985 Barth on Ebay!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171970003067
SELLING WITH NO RESERVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1985 BARTH Motor home 36ft with a 8.2 Detroit Diesel with a allison AT-545 trans also with a diesel power generator.has dual air conditioning has a lot of storage has fairly newer tires also i have a lot of books and records for it. runs and drives excellent does not have any oil leaks or water leaks for the age of this coach it is in very good condition has two twin beds in the back and the bottom of the beds there is storage it sleeps 6 comfortable the tables turns into a bed and the couch turns also into a bed for any info please call me 509-216-4205 too much to list if you are a out of state buyer i can pick you up from Spokane wa airport good luck and happy biding

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post