Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth in Plainwell, MI
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted
Spotted this one yesterday while driving by on M89 in Plainwell, MI. It's in for maintenance. Don't know owner or where he lives.

Data tag was above the driver seat and slightly forward.

Here you go, Nick....

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lou:
It's in for maintenance. Don't know owner or where he lives.
What'd ya do Lou... just walked in and started taking pictures of the tag? hmm

Big Grin You've got me laughing over here just thinking that. ROTFLMAO

Please tell me you used a telephoto lens and zoomed in from outside/passengers side. Wink Although... the angles does look higher than that scenario. Roll Eyes

Anyway... Good Job Lou!!! Thumbs Up

BTW: What's that thing over the right rear wheels??? It looks like a hinged table. Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
What'd ya do Lou... just walked in and started taking pictures of the tag?

Actually, Bill, I had a long talk yesterday with the owner of the repair shop. He said he used to own it but had sold it to someone who rarely uses it. I asked him whether he thought the owner would mind if I took a picture or two and he laughed, saying the owner never locks it and has joked previously about there not being anything in there worth stealing.

This morning, when I went back with my camera, no one was around and the door was swinging open in the breeze (honest!). All I will tell you is that %&@#! puddle was right where........ If there's a knock on my door one of these days I might know the topic in advance Red Face Razzer

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
BTW, that is, indeed, a tabletop that just kind of rides along 'til needed.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post

What's with such the small awning? Must something the owner had just laying around. Looks like it's fairly solid from the outside at least

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lou:
BTW, that is, indeed, a tabletop that just kind of rides along 'til needed.

I had a Shasta trailer that had a triple purpose piece of plywood. It was an inside table top, it helped make the dinette into a bed, and attached outside to make a table there, too.

I always put it back inside for driving, though. Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post