Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1981 Barth Euro 25 ft SOLD!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1981 Barth Euro 25 ft SOLD!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
SOLD <<>> SOLD <<>> SOLD <<>> SOLD

There is a 25 foot Barth Euro on Fort Wayne Craigslist. 72k miles, and 4900 miles, looks good in the pics.

Chuckd
1979 Prevost
Stillwater Mn
quote:
For sale: 1981 Barth motorhome. Glass nose. 25ft. Aluminum walls/roof/framework on C30 Chevrolet chassis. Large aluminum bumpers. Air bags inside front coilsprings. 454 V8, 400turbo auto trans with GearVendor overdrive. Reciever hitch.72k miles. Roof air conditioning, 5500 kohler generator, 16ft awning(good shape), Toilet, tub/shower, stove top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, double sink, two sofa's, 2 bench dinette, roof top antenna with small lcd tv. Large side windows replaced with tinted glass. Mastercraft tires(16") with good rubber and no weather checking. Stainless wheel cover simulators. Dual gasoline tanks. About 80lb on board LP tank. Potable water and black water tanks. Ready to go. Took to Oshkosh, WI last summer to the EAA Airventure gathering. Got 11mpg on the way there and 10mpg on the way home. Has been stored inside. Check out Barth motorhomes on barthmobile.com website and gearvendor.com to check out the overdrive. Overdrive can be operated in auto or manual mode. $4900 cash. Call xxx-xxx-xxxx . My name is Mike. Note: I had posted this before, but removed it because the electric fuel pump on the on board generator stopped working. The pump has since been replaced(Facet Posi-Flo)

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/rvs/3155287761.html

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have called Mike a couple of times without a response, does anyone know anything about this coach and/or Mike

Thanks

Chuckd
Stillwater Mn

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The owner just text me that the Barth had sold.

Chuckd
Stillwater Mn
1979 Prevost