Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted
Mechanicburg, Ohio.here

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:

1988 Barth Rv 28 FT Class A , 454 Chevy motor has 5,000 miles on motor and transmission.
Interior is in great shape. Stove, microwave/ convection oven, fridge and freezer . A/C , Propane Furnace. Stand up shower, Pull out couch,
double bed, lot's of storage space. Table, two chairs. Serious inquiries only please !

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
We saw this ad several weeks ago (sorry I did not post here) and I sent the owner an e-mail. Below is copied what I received back, but then nothing else. We have since bought an '88 Regal, which I still must post the story and tag in another forum, along with a pic of the Barth parked next to one of BillNY's road rigs at a gas stop along I84 a week ago Monday.

Message received from owner of the '86 Regal - My questions in bold:

I am interested in your Barth motorhome, but honestly don't know a great deal about them... other than they were built rather well.
My dad said that there are actually collector's out there that restore them . That is as much as I know.
Did you have the engine/tranny rebuilt? It had a new engine when my parents got it and (new) transmission
Why? I do not know why
How many miles are on the chassis? I am out of town but I believe 168,000

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post