Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth Regal 22' gas - $5000
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/rvs/6167898225.html

1991 22' Barth Regal For Sale:
165,000 miles on coach,
35,000 miles on Jasper crate 454 Chevy engine 7.4 V-8.
Coach has Onan 4K generator, HWH leveling jacks,
2-way refrigerator/freezer, hardwood floors,
5 drawer pantry. Jack-knife couch pulls out into bed.
Added dinette, with drawer space, which makes into a bed.
Have owned coach 4 years, since then coach has new radiator, manifold!

See pic

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
SCAM! Please flag the post. Shadow sold his coach and here is the picture.

I hard can believe someone bought Shadow's Barth for 16k and is selling is for 5K

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm....well, this answers my question about whether or not it's a scam! I have someone trying to sell me this for $3500! With all kinds of excuses why we can't meet up and do a cash-in-hand transaction. Listed on Craigslist in Northern Michigan....says it's in Indiana...wants my info in order to go through some Ebay system that takes the money up front and gives you 5 days to finish the transaction. It's not even listed on Ebay except last May and it says SOLD! I wasn't born yesterday. At first I thought maybe it was ligit...the Craigslist ad only had one photo. When she sent the rest of the photos, I knew it had to be a scam...it's too beautiful to sell for $3500!

Posts: 4 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 07-18-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll flag the Northern Michigan ad for removal!

Posts: 4 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 07-18-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I tried to contact this seller, too. Got one email back and then nothing. Hey, if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true. I saw it in the Champaign, Ill. Craigs List. Wonder why these people do this kind of stuff.
J

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
At least Quinn got a break this time! ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called the "seller"out...after playing with them back and forth for quite a few emails. I asked for their name, phone number and address. They said I'll get that when we start the transaction...lmao. Like that's going to happen....NOT! I finally told them they're a fraud and flagged the ad so hopefully it will be pulled, or investigated. Haven't heard from them since.

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
This ad is all over Craigslist!!

Another example of the famous Fake News!!

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Barth was just posted on Facebook marketplace in Sudbury Ontario. Thought it was to good to be true and was just trying to find some info on it when I saw the pic and the yellow house. Started reading the posts and knew I was right. I reported it.

Posts: 1 | Location: Sudbury, Canada | Member Since: 03-25-2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same ad posted for Castlegar B.C. on Facebook Marketplace.
I recognized the same photo. Ad was reported.

Posts: 1 | Location: North Vancouver B.C. Canada | Member Since: 07-12-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post