1973 Barth Mini Motor Home
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted
https://www.facebook.com/marke...tem/337250753511377/

A 1973 Barth mini home
$2,500
Milford, IN
It's been setting for a couple 3 years needs some paint needs some work but other words it's a good condition fast sale must go

Seller Information

Barb Barth

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
on Facebook Marketplace

Class C

$2,500

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
As soon as I get the picture of the data tag in a folder I throw some more pictures that a member here sent me.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
I had heard this lady was selling her '73 Class C and made an attempt to buy it, but, alas, she sold it to someone else. I have no idea who the buyer was. It was going to be a family project with Tere, and Dan, and the triplets, and Meg, stretching out over a few years. This time, I was going to have it shipped home to avoid what happened to me and my old nerves a year ago with the C in Florida that ended up in Denmark. Maybe it's best, because, at age 80, my 'projects', may very well become someone else's projects. Hey, no harm in looking.
It's all about the chase, ala Wayne Carini. Tooling Along

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post