Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1981 Barth Class A 28' EURO? (Allendale, MI)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1981 Barth Class A 28' EURO? (Allendale, MI)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/5156966429.html

We are selling a 1981 BARTH Class A Motor Home. This has been in our family for several years and due to the passing of my husband it is now time to sell it. The motorhome sleeps 2, has a rear lavatory. The tires were replaced within the last 2 years and all maintenance has been done by a certified RV Mechanic.
The motorhome is being sold AS IS.
SEE PICS
Asking $8000 or best offer.
616-855-1133

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Strange to have two Barth's for sale in the Grand Rapids area at the same time confusion

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
The only difference I can see between this one and mine is the dinette being on the drivers side where my pullout couch is. I also find I was misled re the price new. The docs show $42000, still a chunk of change in 81 but not the $64000 I had been told. If the undercarriage hasn't been ravaged by salt this could be a nice coach. We find ours perfect for the two of us for traveling or weekending.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post