Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Says it's a Barth what do I know
 Login now/Join our community

posted
https://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/6035408049.html

It all should work not been ran in a few years. Needs some love

Posts: 36 | Location: Edmonton ab | Member Since: 08-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks like a runner, everything should work. lol. Some parts inside do look Barthy, though.

Posts: 42 | Location: WI | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had not seen one of these before - but I like it for a number of reasons (OK, maybe not the on in this CL ad). Too bad these "projects" are always WAY too far away to even consider....

Posts: 42 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 12-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The Barth Iveco connection is perhaps the most strange in the Barth story. It would be interesting to know how many were made and where they are. I believe they had a Fiat diesel rated only 120 hp, would seem to be marginal. This one claims an Isuzu diesel, looks rough to me.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5169 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
I will be going right by this area on my way to Texas. If someone can contact the owner/seller for a view, I would be happy to do look/see. Best time for me would probably be Sunday or Monday.

let me know

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post