Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Texas Barth on RV Trader
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am a new Barth Enthusiast and found this one on RV trader. I live in San Antonio, TX. I am buying a 1990 Barth Regency 32 footer this week after my property sells. I found "Barth" by searching for older regular class As and some older diesels and fell in love with the one I found. I fear fiberglass leaking roofs and depreciation! Smiler It's already fun to do some looking around and research. My other vehicles are International Harvesters (Scouts) so I know what it is like to drive a head turner but jeez, I thought finding Scouts or some IH parts (aka "unobtanium") was difficult at times!

http://www.rvtrader.com/listin...ttle-Betsy-119889908

Posts: 2 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Member Since: 10-03-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
That looks like really nice rig.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think that's really a 99, is it? It would be a nice project for me, but way too much $ for what is it. I see a water leak in the bedroom, too. Thanks for posting it!

Posts: 42 | Location: WI | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Pete R, could you please get a picture of the data tag posted. Or look in my profile and send me an email of the data tag picture. It looks more like a 1989. With the data dag picture, (found behind the driver curtain on the wall) we can tell you more. Does this look like a Breakaway to anyone? It has 6 lugs on the wheels.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
99? Hmm… Looks like a Breakaway to me. Sure would like to see the Data Tag. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Pete was just saying that he found it and was passing it along?

Posts: 42 | Location: WI | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete R.:
I am a new Barth Enthusiast and found this one on RV trader. I live in San Antonio, TX. I am buying a 1990 Barth Regency 32 footer this week after my property sells. I found "Barth" by searching for older regular class As and some older diesels and fell in love with the one I found. I fear fiberglass leaking roofs and depreciation! Smiler It's already fun to do some looking around and research. My other vehicles are International Harvesters (Scouts) so I know what it is like to drive a head turner but jeez, I thought finding Scouts or some IH parts (aka "unobtanium") was difficult at times!

http://www.rvtrader.com/listin...ttle-Betsy-119889908

Pete, I am a bit confused. The link you provided is NOT the Barth you are purchasing?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post