Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1979 Barth Ranger 29' $2000 (Melbourne,FL)
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1979 Barth Ranger 29' $2000 (Melbourne,FL)
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to the Photobucket Instructions. The photo posting procedure is sometimes tedious. Please ask for help if you are having trouble. One of Bill NY's helpers will shrink down and fix your other postings.
Welcome to our little community.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Jim, You have a great success story, Salute If you care to share it with our community, here is some good reading before you post your own story.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Jim, I am so happy your new Barth has worked out so well for you, I really like the look of it. Please keep us informed!! Probably another gas filter back by the 6 way valve, I bet you find rust in it..Even after a year and a few tanks of gas mine still gets rusty.

You have some serious upgrades, love the headers, and yes the disc brakes could have been stock, mine has drum though.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin, Ricky's 71 is still on the market, now he says $1000 or best offer. I bet it would start as easily as Jims, and mine did. New tires and off to east Ohio...Woo Wooo!!

Well after a few miles my fuel pump started to leak, the power steering pump decided to stop working, the alternator squealed like an Iowa pig, not to mention the Vapor locking. Oh the exhaust system, several other fun items and lastly the starter.

But you could light her on fire run her down the hill and I still would not trade her for a Coupe De Ville. lol

BTW Jim I looked at my hitch set up and PO did a bang up job
but way over kill I took a picture or 2 but decided not to post them. I would not recommend doing what they did, I am sure you can think of something better.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Jim , This is the hitch i installed on my Barth .
Reese 37042 hitch from Walmart . Less than $100 .
The biggest concern was clearing the holding tank on my coach.

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post

This is the frame work the PO did on my 25 Barth, there is a second picture showing how the hitch was notched and welded in, I think this frame was for only protection, hitch does not seem welded to it at all. I hope the second picture shows up lol

Click the link it goes to PB second pic, ads too!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Jim_Rockford007
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I couldnt really see anything other than the side frame for the tank, Im not really ready to buy tires yet so Im trying to find a person to haul it hthe 90 miles it needs to go, really dont want to drive on 17 year old tires 90 miles in the florida sun..lol

Posts: 43 | Location: Auburndale,Fla | Member Since: 03-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
That frame is not for the sewage tank, but protection around the whole area, really connects to nothing at first I thought the hitch was welded to it. Not sure what the PO thought he needed that frame to do.

P30 chassis
350 engine