Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Barth Motorhome 21 foot- $12500
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
1995 Barth class A 21 foot Motorhome. Good condition, less than 30K miles, runs good, good tread. Sleeps 3.
940 -two zero seven 1896.

http://abilene.craigslist.org/rvs/3589867728.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Painted steel bumpers w no crush space or equally useless fiberglass 'bumpers'?
Noteworthy sat TV ant.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Most likely fiberglass bumpers, considering the year.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am new to this site & to Barths. I did have a 68 Travco 21 footer tears ago. I am considering this 95 21 footer. It does seem a bit high in price even with the low miles. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Paul

Posts: 3 | Location: Palm Springs Ca Area | Member Since: 03-13-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forums!

Low mileage isn't always a plus; in the oil industry older, low-mileage cars were called "Aunt Minnies"; Aunt Minnie put about 800 miles/year on her car, and changed the oil every 3000 miles - or 4 years. The crankcase resembled a coal mine...

IMHO, the worst thing a machine can endure is to sit idle. Not only will things deteriorate, but it doesn't get enough use for the owner to notice them.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard the same thing over the years. I will keep it in mind as I search for my Barth. Thank you for taking the time to reply! Paul.

Posts: 3 | Location: Palm Springs Ca Area | Member Since: 03-13-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also I am trying to find information on the construction of Barth,s...what materials are used...etc...and specs for various years.Am I missing something...I cannot seem to find this on the site.
Thanks very Much! Paul

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post