Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Slight Damage
 Login now/Join our community

posted
https://jacksonville.craigslis.../rvs/5879585194.html

1986 BARTH RV for sale. Does have Tree damage but still runs great and drive-able, just no time to repair. Recently rebuilt 454 brand new engine with less than a 100 miles put on it. Fully loaded had new AC's, 2 LP Gas Heaters, New Tires, Microwave Oven, TV, CD Player, Surround Sound, New Wheel Covers, the Generator has low Hours, Lots of Extras including blue ox code towing system. We have title, and copy of all invoices for work that was done. Please email or call for any additional information or to come take a look. Asking $7,550.00 / OBO...

Edit: Insert Images ~ Bill N.Y.

Posts: 36 | Location: Edmonton ab | Member Since: 08-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
My eyes must be getting bad. The damage looks more than slight to me.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
another good reason to live in the desert.

Posts: 81 | Location: golden valley, az | Member Since: 02-05-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might anyone have a reasonable guess as to repair cost? Also, what shop would be able to do a good job on it?

Thanks!

Posts: 21 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 12-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I see this unit as a great opportunity for the world's first convertible Barth.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
A good detailer should be able to buff that right out.

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, I had a body shop in the 1970s-80s. That Barth has a LOT of structural damage. Notice the stress wrinkles down the side. Anything can be fixed, but I would guess you could buy a nice Barth for way less than the repair bill. Phil

Posts: 13 | Location: SW Minnesota | Member Since: 10-10-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, Quinn and benebob...Good ones!!!

Posts: 13 | Location: SW Minnesota | Member Since: 10-10-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post