Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

93 diesel pusher
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Hi everyone! It is with mixed emotions that I would like to report the sale of our Barth#9302-3847-33BS-1B....sad to part with it;but happy for the new owners of Mr.James Moser and family of Killam,Alberta....he knows of this site and you will likely hear from him in the future....we thank you for your advice and fellowship and hope to have another Barth in the future should our economy turn around again for the better!! Will monitor site still for drooling purposes such as 40' 1990 Regency for sale in Fl. ......Happy Barthing!! Steve and Lori Smiler

Hi all ! Just stumbled onto this forum and noticed info about us! We are from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and purchased the Barth Breakaway from Nashville dealer formerly owned by Don and Linda...flew to Nashville,drove Barth to Pensacola/Alabama for holiday and then 2,500. miles home to Canada.....worked great...we love it....ran into new British Barth owner Oliver in S.D. .....awesome....went through service records....speedo was changed early in Barth's life......seems to be about 50,000 actual miles now after trip.....great smooth power and mileage.....

Posts: 7 | Location: Calgary,Alberta,Canada...yahoo! | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I guess we're all happy for your sale, but I have to question why you unloaded this fine coach and still talk about another Barth. I know this coach as well as can be known from a visitor, and can see no logic in trying to upgrade in-brand.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post