Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1997 Monarch on Facebook
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted
1997 Barth Monarch. Runs great .only known issue is hot water heater and on board gen inoperable at this time..60k. 8.3 Cummins with Alison trans....$20k obo. Located central NC.

This is on the Facebook site for sale by Brian Bowman. Previous owner claimed it to be the last Barth off the line before closure. It was held waiting for parts so not the last number. It got passed by others out the door.

Check the pictures on Facebook. Same colors as mine just different pattern. I have asked him to take pics of storage bays and picture of generator. SteveVW trouble shooting of his might be the fix needed.

Water heater would have the same issues SteveVW had. Mine was replaced before I got it.

Brian just had the windshield reset with new seals.

The tires will need to be replaced.

If you are tall and looking for a coach. This should be a serious look. I’m 6’5” and can walk even under the air conditioners in mine. All of the Bluebirds I have been in have the same ceiling height as normal in most Barth’s like the Breakaway’s.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post