Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Double-Door Barth in Colorado Springs
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
I found this one on the Colorado Springs Craigslist.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/rvs/1424483145.html

Randy

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's pretty cool... I wonder where that rear door leads? A 28-footer is too short to have it's own separate bedroom, but I guess it could have a corner bath and corner bed back there with a curtain separating from the front.

A set of chrome wheel simulators would really dress up the outward appearance of the rig. Cool

EDIT: I emailed the seller and asked for some interior photos, so if I get any more I'll post them here.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Info from seller:

quote:

Hi! My husband actually converted the motorhome. It was originaly a DUI check point for CA highway patrol. My husband removed all of the desks. He built bunk beds in the back (behind rear door). Added kitchen sink, range sofa sleeper, and microwave. I can give you a link to snapfish so you can look @ the picts I have.

She also sent a link to more photos but you need a Snapfish account to view. I have login info for that somewhere, but it's past my bedtime so I'll have to take a look tomorrow. Smiler

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/1486625475.html
Still available.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obiron
posted Hide Post
Purchased it today. It is currently sitting beside my house as I decide on what to do first. Lots of power, I accidentally unstuck the rear tires for a moment while test driving it last week. The road was packed snow, but it was still a bit of a shock.

Obiron

Posts: 1 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 12-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Cool. Thats a nice looking rig. Nice to have another member in Colorado.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
welcome to the forums!!! Thumbs Up If you have any pictures that are not from Snapfish, please send em to bill_ny@barthmobile.com

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Obiron:
Purchased it today. It is currently sitting beside my house as I decide on what to do first. Lots of power, I accidentally unstuck the rear tires for a moment while test driving it last week. The road was packed snow, but it was still a bit of a shock.

Obiron

Welcome the Barthmobile!

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Do we have the data tag to this coach yet? It looks familiar.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post