Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    BARTH MOTORHOME COLLECTORS ITEM - $3000 (TUPELO north MS)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

BARTH MOTORHOME COLLECTORS ITEM - $3000 (TUPELO north MS)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
THIS IS A former medical clinic, the BARTH home is collectable like an AIRSTREAM trailer! it has a 50 amp 220 electrical it has been partially converted to sleep in has shower and bed. everything works and will run and drive. I drove it up from Gulfport with no problems. it has a 454 fuel injected engine, p-30 chassis, trans shifts fine. both roof airs work great. Also has a 7 KW Kohler Vanguard generator that ran when it was parked. however the unit has been sitting up for a while and I ave not tried to run it lately. Tires are good. Headliner has been taken out in some areas for remodeling and needs to be redone in bathroom due to a leake in the power vent.. plastic broken. It is what it is....It would probably bring 2500.00 at the scrap yard because it is all aluminum.. with real plywood NO PRESSWOOD OR PARTICLE BOARD! it has solid wood Maple cabinets. Engine has valve cover leaks probably needs plugs and wires also, but I just haven't had time to work on it. I just have WAY to many projects! Email or call ....662-871-7107.
OPEN TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING,

http://northmiss.craigslist.org/rvs/3429764919.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post