Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 Regal 28
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of madrone
posted
http://www.oodle.com/view/Bart...8%27/1228931677/usa/

1990 Barth Regal 28' 23,000 miles, 460 ford john deer chasis, owan 5,000 watt generator, air leveling and hydraulic leveling systems. Dual AC units and dual furnace. Brand new refrigerator, new tires, new batteries. All corian counter tops. Microwave convection, washer dryer, 2000 watt invertor, 50 amp service, all aluminum body not fiberglass. LCD tv with dvd and tv antenna roof mounted. Rear and side backup camera. Also has manuals and blue prints. If interested call Mat at 585-905-4222.

Posts: 69 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 11-26-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
This looks like a really nice coach, with all the bells and whistles. I looked back a long way but couldn't find it, but I think it has been here before. I'm going by the red lettering on the side and the white interior.
That being said, this coach better be pretty-near perfect to command 21 grand. If I'm out of line please slap me upside the head, but it's a 19 year old gasser, and putting just over a thousand miles a year on a coach isn't necessarily a good thing.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madrone
posted Hide Post
I wish I was closer, I would take a look. While I agree the askng price is high, new fridge, tires and batteries do count for something. Owners trying to sell themselves are usually a long ways from the realities of the current market, time and zero interest at their asking prices will change some minds.

Posts: 69 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 11-26-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Wonder what happened to all the cherry cabinetry that was a Barth mainstay in the 80's & 90's Confused 23k miles seems like too little use to "remodel" interior. Then again, maybe Custom means just that......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Genset seems small for two air conditioners.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Playing around with NADA-RV worksheet, it gets a $2500 uptick for low mileage....guessing at equipment & accessory options and loading it up still puts it in low-mid teens for average retail.

Factor-in a rapidly souring market and this could be a nice candidate at a reality-based price.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here are 15 additional photos and a blurb by the seller.
quote:
"Barth Regal 28'"

1990 Barth Regal 28' 23,000 miles, 460 ford john deer chasis, owan 5,000
watt generator, air leveling and hydraulic leveling systems. Dual AC units and
dual furnace. Brand new refrigerator, new tires, new batteries. All corian
counter tops. Microwave convection, washer dryer, 2000 watt invertor, 50 amp
service, all aluminum body not fiberglass. LCD tv with dvd and tv antenna roof
mounted. Rear and side backup camera. Also has manuals and blue prints. If
interested call Mat at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MatandAng
posted Hide Post
This is truely a custom built coach. I had attempted a few times to put it on this site but it kept telling me I was unable to put anymore pictures on the site. We may see some of you in Washington this october.

Posts: 27 | Location: Rochester, NY | Member Since: 07-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MatandAng
posted Hide Post
Just want to let everyone know we have decided not to sell.

Posts: 27 | Location: Rochester, NY | Member Since: 07-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post