Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

APL PIE A LA MODE
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Spotted a beautiful Barth in Cedar Key, Florida on December 12/4/12 and 12/5/12. Metal clad sides, gorgeous shape; didn't know much about identifying a Barth so I didn't ask the owners, but it was about 36'long, with lots of blue. License plate on the bus was APL PIE and the plate on the toad was A LA MODE, both plates from North Carolina. Looked really nice. Awnings were in like new condition, one over every window. Diesel pusher. Next time I see one, I will get more info. Almost bought an entertainment model 10-11 years ago, never forgot it. It was in CT at a small dealer.

Posts: 1 | Location: live in Ct sometimes | Member Since: 12-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That would be Kiern and Carolynnes coach. They were at the GTG this weekend parked next to us.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post