Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 Barth 28 ft. Motorhome (southern pa)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth 28 ft. Motorhome (southern pa)
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/17
posted
http://washingtondc.craigslist.../rvs/4395825325.html

1977 Barth 28 ft motorhome. Excellent condition !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All aluminum construction !!!!!! No leaks!!!!!!! In it's day this was the top of the line motorhome and it is still better built than the new ones. I have owned many RVs over the years and this is by far the most solidly constructed.

In the last two years it has had a new frig, new furnace, new carpet and new laminate floors. Can sleep as many as 5. It has a 6500 watt onan generator that turnes at 1800 rpm so it is very quiet, a 454 chevy engine with a turbo 400 trans that gets about 10 mpg if driven sanely. It will easily go 75 mph but fuel mileage drops accordingly.

I am the third owner, the last owner was a mechanic and he took good care of it. It is ready to drive anywhere in the country. Roof air works great. Everything but cruise control and dash air works. The previous owner removed the cruise.

Call 928 221 4129 with questions. More pics available.

On a scale of 1 to 10 about an 8 0r 9. Not perfect but still very usable classic motorhome.

Posts: 32 | Location: Highland, Michigan | Member Since: 02-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
In the rear, does not look to me like either twins or an island bed.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I think this was up a while back and it was noted that the rear bedroom was a couch and seats if I recall correctly. Nice setup as a day cruiser for the gang to go to the game or race. Fold out couches would be OK for the occasional overnight.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/17
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32 | Location: Highland, Michigan | Member Since: 02-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post