Just about ending 1990 in Chicago
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...07765566#description

Needs a new camera for the listing.

1G8KP37W4K5305796

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
Needs a new camera for the listing.
A 28' Gaso Regency - Wow!!! Roll Eyes

BTW: If you came here from ebay, that was a sarcastic remark. It is meant to convey that this coach is actually a 28' Regal Coach, not a Regency!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm the knucklehead without camera skills that had the 1990, 28'Regal posted on ebay in January. I've been getting low ball offers for this very cool coach, and am trying to determine fair market value. It's a Chevy 454 and I think it has 77k miles (when I bought it the seller handed me an odometer that he said was the original), 195 hours on the generator and everything but the leveling jacks works fine. I haven't been able to get out in it for a year (had it for 7) and can't afford to care for it and would not want to be responsible for it deteriorating. I've got a lot of money into it and need a quick sale. What's she worth?

Posts: 6 | Location: illinois | Member Since: 03-10-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I was one of the people who asked you for pictures and the data tag number. Here was my question.
quote:
Question & Answer Answered On
Q: How old are the tires? Has the coach been sitting long not used? Does the engine burn any oil? How's the trans and brakes? Does it have a propane generator? Jan-25-10
A: Hi, I am sorry, but something has come up that has prevented me from giving this the proper time and attention. I will be sure to give all that have expressed an interest an opportunity to see what is offered and to bid on it before it sells. Thanks, JimmyD
Q: Hello, we're not far from you. How much are you asking for it and can we stop by to see it tomorrow? Thanks. Jan-24-10
A: Hi, I'm sorry, I don't think I can get away today. ALSO: this Barth is the Regal model and it is located in St. Joseph, Michigan. The reserve price on this shoddy listing is reasonable for what it is, about half what I paid for it, and more like a third of what I've got into it in 7 years. Thanks, let me know if you still are interested. JimmyD
Q: would you please send me bigger pictures and a photo of the tag located around the inside of the drivers side area that shows the weight ratings? I am pretty sure that your coach is NOT a Regency. A Regency is a Diesel Pusher - A gasoline powered Barth is a Regal. Jan-24-10
A: Oh, my gosh, I think you are correct. I am at work right now and am unable to check. My apology to the whole community. I think the listing shows that I did not spend enough time preparing the listing, I assure you: not an attempt to mislead. ALSO INCORRECT: the vehicle is currently located in St. Joseph, Michigan, 100 miles from Chicago. Thank you for pointing out my error. Sincerely, JimmyD

Q: please eamil more pics of RV if you have them What is floor to ceiling height please? Jan-22-10
A: Hi, I'll have to get back to you. I am 6 foot, 200 lbs. and it has been very comfortable for me. Thanks, JimmyD
Q: hello-some better pix are appreciated also--is there a gen? hours?is there an engine hour meter ?do you have the manuels and any receipts?has she been stored in or out?condition of drive train? age of tires?is she road redi now? many many thanks mike and claudia Jan-22-10
A: Hi, I apologize for the incomplete listing. Let me confirm the specs when I take better pictures, but, in the meantime, there is a good generator with a good muffler at the driver's rear cargo bin, outside access. It has a dash mounted start switch and everything is in working order and road worthy. I have had her stored under roof most of the 7 years I've had her, can't afford to take care of her like I have, and she is outdoors now. I don't want this very cool coach to deteriorate, that's why I want to pass it on. I have a large binder that may not be complete, but has a lot of the paperwork/manuals from my time and before me. Be patient please, I will get out the info and pics that are missing ASAP. Thanks, JimmyD
Q: I am interested in your motorhome could you email me you phone # I would like to talk to about it, if that is alright Dan Jan-22-10
A: Hi, I will try to get some more photos on line this weekend so you can see how nice this is. You can try my mobile phone, 773-383- 1981, if tou don't get me leave a brief message. Thanks, JimmyD
Q: Does this RV have any roof or window leaks or history of leaks? Any soft spots in floor? Any previous repair work with maintenance records? Do you plan to post additional photos? Thanks Jan-22-10
A: No roof or window leaks, and the plywood floor is solid. I did have a plumbing leak that was repaired promptly, but because the carpet was already soiled from years of use, I didn't try to save it when I took it up after the leak. The new owner will need to have some kind of floor covering put down. I'll have to get some better photos together this weekend. This coach is in very good condition.Thanks, JimmyD
I never received any more photos or even a response to the tag info. Could you possibly send it to me now?

bill_ny@barthmobile.com

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
per request of Grey Wolf I have moved this to the For Sale Forum.

http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...41087061/m/855102842

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis