Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 BARTH REGENCY NEW PRICE Bee County
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Texas > Corpus Christi Craigslist

32' REGENCY MODEL, 102" wide body diesel pusher, see pics! Onan 7.5kw diesel generator, air ride suspension front & rear, Gillig chassis, powered by Caterpillar 3208 turbo 250hp, 4 speed Allison automatic transmission, excellent Michelen tires, 22.5" tubeless on alcoa aluminum wheels, 3 Dometic AC's, tile floor, Corian countertops, solar battery charger, 2 burner propane cooktop, 2 water heaters, 97gal fuel tank, full-sized shower, queen bed rear, sofa sleeps two, loaded, lots of storage, 100% aluminum body & frame, double pane windows, aircraft quality, top-notch, custom built, last a lifetime, 89,000 miles, go anywhere! More info on barthmobile.com; Texas title in my name; SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. $35K or best offer.

Edit: Bill N.Y. ~ Insert Image

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
3208 with turbo usually means 300hp.Maybe another unique Barth

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom and Julie:
3208 with turbo usually means 300hp.Maybe another unique Barth
Tom, the 3208T is a turbo without the aftercooler and is rated at 250HP. The 3208TA is a turbo with the aftercooler and is rated at 300HP.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Due to the bezel, I'd bet the headlights are retrofit.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
The frame is NOT aluminum, no such thing in Barth RVs, Body framework is another issue. People make so many assumptions without knowing.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Price reduction: SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. $27,500

1990 BARTH 32' REGENCY MODEL, 102" wide body diesel pusher, Onan 7.5kw diesel generator, air ride suspension front & rear, Gillig chassis, powered by Caterpillar 3208 turbo 250hp, 4 speed Allison automatic transmission, excellent Michelen tires, 22.5" tubeless on alcoa aluminum wheels, 3 Dometic AC/Heat Pumps, tile floor, Corian countertops, solar battery charger, 2 burner propane cooktop, convection microwave, 6.5gal water heater, 97gal fuel tank, full-sized shower, queen bed rear, sofa sleeps two, loaded, lots of storage, 100% aluminum body & frame, double pane windows, aircraft quality, top-notch, custom built, last a lifetime, 90,000 miles, go anywhere! More info on barthmobile.com;
Texas title in my name 'SCOTT';
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. $27,500 OBO
or trade or partial trade for an Airstream travel trailer, single engine aircraft, motorcycle, classic cars, gold, water well rigs, or anything of value.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I can't resist thinking, whenever I see "serious replies only", that the seller should look at his price and see how "serious" he seems. Or what he will take in trade and see how serious his ad seems.

His laundry list of what he will take in trade makes him sound like a pawn shop or a used car lot. I wouldn't drive a block to look at this coach.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
I can't resist thinking, whenever I see "serious replies only", that the seller should look at his price and see how "serious" he seems. Or what he will take in trade and see how serious his ad seems.

His laundry list of what he will take in trade makes him sound like a pawn shop or a used car lot. I wouldn't drive a block to look at this coach.

An ad with "serious inquiries only" often contains "firm" as well.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Well said, Mr. Bill. You can buy a late 90s Monaco Dynasty with a Allison 6-speed and Cummins 8.3 for much less. And the Roadmaster chassis is a very good chassis.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:

An ad with "serious inquiries only" often contains "firm" as well.

The Brits often add "ONO", meaning "or near offer".

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post

Texas title in my name;
90,000 mile
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
$25,000 OBO or trade or possible partial trade...
☎ (361) 319-2999

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Texas > Houston Craigslist

1990 Barth regency 32 - $22500 [OBO} (Bee county)

1990 Barth regency 32' all aluminum wide body 102" wide,