Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1986 Barth Regal 31' - $3750 (Lankin, ND)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1986 Barth Regal 31' - $3750 (Lankin, ND)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://fargo.craigslist.org/r...egal/6939293991.html

1986 Barth Regal motor home in good condition.
Equiped with 6500 watt generator.
see pics
contact name:Ron
phone --------

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:
https://fargo.craigslist.org/r...egal/6939293991.html

1986 Barth Regal motor home in good condition.
Equiped with 6500 watt generator.
see pics
contact name:Ron
phone --------

Geez that is a nice looking coach, seems like a real great price too..I wonder if it is as good as it looks?

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Phone 7Ol 74l O939

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Duane, Duane, Duane, Duane, It has you name all over it if you zoom in! Don't hesitate Can't believe it will last long

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1380 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
I thought i read that too when i zoomed in Tooling Along

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
contact name:
Ron
(701) 741-0939

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Duane, Duane, Duane, Duane, It has you name all over it if you zoom in! Don't hesitate Can't believe it will last long

Dana my good Minnesnowta friend, if ole nose is a dead dog and hope I can fix it, I am ready to give up on having a coach. I would have bought yours if I wanted a good upgrade, but alas I did fall in love with the Nose, but it is wearing a bit thin.

Reminds me of a story about two of my collies. We had a big farm collie he was really a country boy, got him as a real young pup, anyway his partner left us after 13 years and we got another collie. She saw Jock and just fell in love, when we took her home she never even glimpsed over her shoulder at her old home and she was 6 months old, all she cared about was Jock. Well a few years later we moved to Florida and piled the two dogs in the back of our sedan, Kelly decided she wanted to have the whole back seat to herself and made poor Jock stand on the floor the whole trip from Indiana to Florida. After all those years of worshiping him, she had finally had enough, you could just sense the mood change from that point on, she had turned independent. This trip may have done that to me and Nose.

By the way, the Mississippi river is headed back to flood down here and we have not had rain in more than week, do you guys up there have any dry land left!!!???

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
My [our] 14 year love affair with the Euro lasted about 5 minutes after we got the Classic home. Even older than the Euro but everything about it is so much better and more dependable. This thread has reminded me of a saying that was quite common in the early days of this site. "If you can only afford a $5000 coach, you can't afford a $5000 coach."

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:

Dana my good Minnesnowta friend, if ole nose is a dead dog and hope I can fix it, I am ready to give up on having a coach. I would have bought yours if I wanted a good upgrade, but alas I did fall in love with the Nose, but it is wearing a bit thin.

Reminds me of a story about two of my collies. We had a big farm collie he was really a country boy, got him as a real young pup, anyway his partner left us after 13 years and we got another collie. She saw Jock and just fell in love, when we took her home she never even glimpsed over her shoulder at her old home and she was 6 months old, all she cared about was Jock. Well a few years later we moved to Florida and piled the two dogs in the back of our sedan, Kelly decided she wanted to have the whole back seat to herself and made poor Jock stand on the floor the whole trip from Indiana to Florida. After all those years of worshiping him, she had finally had enough, you could just sense the mood change from that point on, she had turned independent. This trip may have done that to me and Nose.

By the way, the Mississippi river is headed back to flood down here and we have not had rain in more than week, do you guys up there have any dry land left!!!???

Duane if you quit sending me rain I will get the land to quit sending it back via the river. Seriously I need to work on figuring out my cruise problem and a couple other problems but am not going to lay on the wet ground with the mosquitoes under Midnight to do it. How I envy those with a shed for their coaches. Being able to stop and come back to a project without having to put everything away. Ooops thread drift.

You have had far more patience with the nose than I would have had. Scrap price would get you a long ways toward this one. If this is as good as it looks it is a steal at this price.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1380 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
It seems 81,82 and 83 were perhaps terrible years for P30s and maybe most other American vehicles. The Barth part of the coach is not that much trouble. However all the stupid pollution crap they stuck on the P30 and the lower compression ratio really turned it into junk. I have had a lot of trouble with the engine and stopping components also, replaced most all of them.

Still have not got the gumption up to get over to Indiana and do the compression test. Maybe Monday!!

P30 chassis
350 engine