Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1995 Barth Regal 31 $21600{OBO} Medicine Hat, AB
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Barth Regal 31 $21600{OBO} Medicine Hat, AB
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-rv-mot...ce=allclassifieds.ca

see pics

This motorhome has an aluminium body on a Ford F53 Motorhome chassis, that is in excellent condition (that doesn't mean perfect but very very good) very light (for a 31ft Motorhome) handles very well drives more like a 3/4 ton than a motorhome,..

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Considering that the F53 chassis for motor homes was introduced on Novermber 27, 2007, this must have been an early prototype. hmm wack cheers

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
is this....this??

http://www.tophrestorations.ca/barthregal31.html

1995 Barth Regal 31

see pics

The photo's on this page are of my Barth Regal I purchased this coach in the fall of 2016 I was looking for a specific coach when I ran across this one.
I purchased it and thought it would be a good interim coach while I waited for the coach of my dreams : ) (found one in the fall of 2018) In the meantime I have serviced or repaired everything that i could identify that needed attention.
It is in the best condition I can make it so the next owner will have no expense beyond oil changes for several years. I have extensive service / repair history and am happy to share that with interested parties.
As you can see the coach is in very nice condition inside and out, the tires were new in 2018 I had the alignment done when I bought it.
rides and drives extremely well and has front and rear stabilizer bars so it handles very well in a wind. The Chassis is a ford F53, I replaced the front springs due to the age and I thought it was a good idea while I was able to get them without issue. There is helper rear air bags with an automatic compressor that uses a remote to adjust air pressure.
THe Gennie is a 5K gasoline Kohler with --- hours that has been completely serviced, heads retorqued new air filter etc. The engine is a 460 EFi that delivers an average of about 9.5 mpg according to the previous owner.
It is set up to run on regular gasoline. I have done my best to ensure everything works. Driving lights in front are new one new wiper arm and both bearings.
Cruise controll works perfectly. Brakes are all new (pads, rotors, master cylinder) wheel seals are replaced at the same time and front wheel bearings have been repacked.
(the invoice is in the service history which accompanies the coach to the new owner)
There are two 12V house batteries and a 300 watt solar package. The original basement air has been repaired (long story but I'm happy to explain to interested parties) and I put it on a tray for service in future.
THe previous owner added a roof top air that I have wired into the electric bay on a separate cord so you can run it from either the gennie or a separate power supply allowing both to be used should the need arise.
(NOTE: the 5k gennie can only run one A/C at a time so a second power source must ba available to run both together) The spare tire under the bed had approx 500 miles on it when I replaced the tires in 2018 and is perfect.
I Added cross fire monitor / single fill to the rear duals. The exhaust from the muffler back is new in july of 2018 (1000 miles ago) the entire exhaust is 3 inch. The bedroom and bath fans have been replaced with power open / close thermostatic Fantastic fans with rain sensors and remotes.
Furnace and fridge work as they should and the water systems are in excellent working order. This Coach has a tremendous amount of storage space both in and out I've taken pictures to try to show as many details as possible.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have I've added the spec page from the brochure as well as the floor plan. My contact information is below.

i n q u i r e @ t o p h r e s t o r a t i o n s . c a

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I think so.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
today's cost in usa funds- $20,747.26

http://www.tophrestorations.ca/barthregal31.html#more

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!