Tools
Reply To This Topic

1988 38ft Barth Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted
1988 Barth Regency
38ft Long Class A Diesel Pusher. CAT 3208 turbo charged and intercooled. 149,XXX miles
Gillig Chassis(Company still active for parts) with air ride suspension for an easy ride.
All matching tires in good condition.
Full bathroom with a stand up shower. His and Her cedar lined closets.
Lots and lots of storage
7.5 KW Diesel Generator
Dual Air Conditioners. Dual Furnaces. All Aluminum Shell(Better quality)
Recently replaces Refrigerator/Freezer. 2 Burner gas stove. Microwave convection oven.
Hydraulic leveling system, Sleeps 4 right now. Could convert the table to sleep 2 children.
In good working order with many extras that will convey with the coach.
I have many binders full of manuals, receipts and owners manuals showing the history of this coach.
I have 2 oil analysis reports for proof that the engine is in good health. They are about 1 year apart.
I just drove the coach from Charleston, SC to Idaho Falls, ID pulling and auto transport with my wife's van on it. I had no problems with overheating, brakes or anything. This is a good running coach.

Asking $12,000 OBO and this Coach is worth every penny. Do not be afraid to make an offer. All I can do is counter offer or say no. I would also take partial trade plus money if that is what will make the deal go through.

Interested in trades for ATV's, trailers, 4 seat sand rail/atv. Something a little more fun for the family.
You can get this Coach for less than the down payment of a new Coach of this size and quality.
For questions or to tour this beautiful coach call Rodney at 360-689-one, four, two, six.
If you would like more pics just email me and I will get back with you.
http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/3771934739.html

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Just got off phone with Rodney. Some one is going to get a nice coach for a good price. Here are pictures from some of his early posts. here

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post