Tools
Reply To This Topic

1988 40' Barth Regency - $22000 Madison VA
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://charlottesville.craigs...ency/6830423168.html

see pics

I have a 1988 40 foot Barth Diesel pusher with 7.5 KW Onan generator also diesel.
It has a turbocharged Catapillar engine with Allison transmission (all mechanical no computers).
We changed all belts, hoses, alternator,air dryer the fluids were all changed...
the oil and transmission fluids were changed less than 500 miles ago along with the fuel filters .
The radiator has brand new cat coolant ready for winter.
The coach has 61,000 miles of pure happiness.
Textured walls two brand new air conditioners ,new refrigerator , three internal propane heaters ,three flat screen TVs that fall out of the ceiling one in the living room ,bedroom and bathroom... yes I said bathroom.
Ceramic toilet.
Instant hot water (propane).
LED lighting on the front of the coach to help see on those dark nights.
Replaced the fabric on the DZ awning and install led track lighting down the side of the coach for outside lighting.
All new shocks and Hinges inside the coach for the 500 million Cabinets it has.
Tires were replaced three years ago on the polished aluminum rims.
We have added a steering plus system to the coach and all brakes are at 80%.
I would have no problem driving cross country with this coach today at drives like a dream .
None of that blow you all over the road like the new coaches even semi trucks don’t move this one.
Set the cruise two fingers on the wheel and ride out. Recent safety inspection.
Front air bags and valves replaced.
New LED ceiling lights.
I have the list of repairs from the mechanic for further information.
$22,000 or any reasonable offer. Comes with all original please respond with your email address and not through Craigslist please.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tom Loughney
posted Hide Post
Can you PM me your email address. I can't seem to find it in the post.

Tom Loughney
Barthless....

Posts: 202 | Location: Thailand  | Member Since: 03-31-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Tom, go to the Craig's list posting in Doug's post, there is a contact email link thru Craig's list. Looks like a very well kept coach and reasonable pricing.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Comes with all original please respond with your email address and . not through craigs list please/QUOTE]

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
when you click on the reply button located in the upper left of the Craigslist ad---

that opens Webmail links---

gmail
yahoo
outlook
aol

...use one of these to contact seller

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post