Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth siting in Madisonville, TN
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Alert!! Cool Barth siting in the Walmart parking lot in Madisonville, TN, and it was not one of the Bianchi's!! My daughter called me about a beautiful Barth pulling a Jeep and Tere went right up and had lunch with Dale and Jennifer Wilson. I remember meeting them at the first Indiana GTG. They still have the '91 25' Regal and were headed to Cove Creek Campground between Townsend and Pigeon Forge to do some work camping until the end of October. Their homebase is in Cantonment FL. Event of the day in East TN.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
My brother lives in McHenry, MS., about 20 miles north of Gulfport, MS., he just called me and said he found a Barth for sale there. 1985 and guy wants 6 grand for it. No word on the condition.

He told me he saw it a couple of weeks ago but just got to make contact with the seller.

I remember Dale and Jennifer from the GTG and they are swell people.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
We were parked next to Dale and Jennifer at the GTG. Very nice folks and we always wondered what they are up to now. And Dale freed us one morning when Barth decided to lock us in. The deadbolt just would not open from inside. Luckily we could wave Dale over, hand him the key and he freed us.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Drove over to visit with Dale and Jennifer at their new work/camp location @Cove Creek RV Resort near Pigeon Forge, TN. They are settled in nicely and will be there until late October for those that might be in the area. Had lots of fun talking about Barths.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post