Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1973 Barth - $500 (Conneaut Oh)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973 Barth - $500 (Conneaut Oh)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5010232147.html

This is a project that's not getting started/finished anytime soon. All aluminum shell. No knowledge of whether or not the appliances work. There is no motor or transmission as it was removed. The title has been notarized into my name, but will need to process through the state. The rear axle is a Corporate 14 dually with 4.10 gear ratio. This is a rear bathroom model. Has some newer parts and pieces inside.

Realistically I'm not getting to this project in the next 5-7 years and it's just sitting. If you're thinking about buying it for scrap feel free, but I want the steering column and most scrap yards want the interior removed before they'll take it whole. If you're good with either of those then scrap away. Tires all hold air and are 16" 1 piece bud style, not the 2 piece widow-makers of the 70's.

There is no generator. Interior lights work on 110. We never got the unit to run off the coach batteries.
Roughly 30'
Pics will be added shortly.
Please feel free to ask any questions ☎ 440-813-3663

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post