Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1985 Barth Regency RD-B - $4000 (Harrisburg)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 Barth Regency RD-B - $4000 (Harrisburg)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://carbondale.craigslist.org/rvs/4346654582.html

$4000 bottom dollar. See pics...
PLEASE read entire listing before contacting me. Thank you.

I have a 1985 Barth Regency RD-B for sale.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It needs a Motor -----I have listed this for your convenience.

HERE IS THE MODEL Information ON THE MOTOR: DETROIT DIESEL manufactured by GM. MODEL# 40877300 Serial # 6A93880 Liter: 8.2 Liter

When this motor home was purchased new it was top of line and approximately $200,000.00. The motor home was owned by an Orthopedic surgeon who mainly used it for hunting trips. It was well maintained and had been stored (without use) for ten years. It was stored in a building on concrete. This building was used only to store the Barth. I purchased this motor home In October 2012. Took it on one trip and the motor blew up. It must have the MOTOR replaced. It has a Detroit Diesel Motor with 68,000 original miles on it. This is a diesel motor.

A rebuilt motor is approximately 5000.00 (this does not include labor). Buyer is responsible for arranging transport/towing of this motor home. It is in my drive way at home and will need to be moved.

>>>>>>>>>

Now onto the details:

The Barth is 35 ft. It has a bedroom in the rear section w/ full size bed, numerous overhead cabinets for storage, end table, his and her closets, lamp, lights, mirrors, windows, blinds, drapes. The hallway has his and her closets. There is a pull door to separate the bedroom from the hallway. Next is the full bathroom w/ lighted vanity, sink, toilet & shower, window, blind, curtain and has a roof vent that lets light in nicely. Full kitchen, food pantry, kitchen storage/cabinets, upper and lower cabinets, fridge, freezer, stove, icemaker, convection oven/microwave, double sink - full kitchen with booth style table & flat screen tv. Living area has a couch and two captain style chairs with a small table between. The front portion has a driver's captain chair and passenger captain chair. Wood grain instrument panel. The main color of the interior is a mauve shade. Is carpeted. Has blinds, curtains etc. Lots of cabinets for storage. Also has storage under the motor home. Has back up camera. Awning. It has a security system. AC & Heat. Front driver and passenger window defrost fans. It is large enough to live in or great for traveling. It really has all the amenities. We call it the bus because it looks like a tour bus. Outside is shades of silver with a dark marroon striping.

Multi Power source. Gasoline generator. Propane Furnace. Two overhead air conditioners.

The tires are in mint condition. Like I stated in the listing, we only drove it one time and it got 10 MPG.

If interested please put "About barth" in your message subject line. If serious, you may contact me directly. sixoneeight.9two6-4foursevensix.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Gasoline generator? How strange.
Having de ja vu again. Wasn't there an earlier post of this coach?
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/9213963977

seems like we ought to check for previous postings before starting new threads in "Sightings" This happens a lot.
This new thread could have been addendum to preexisting thread pertaining to the same coach.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
me bad!!!

...did not check far enuf!!

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post