Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted
https://www.rvtrader.com/listi...rth-REGAL-5010735517

In Riverview FL, $5500 OBO

1982 BARTH REGAL
$5,500
Used Class A in Riverview, FL 33579 - 957 miles away - OBO
POPULARITY STATS
This listing has been seen 1110 times (last 30 days)
Saved by 8 people Save This Listing
Posted on RV Trader for 39 days
DETAILS ESTIMATE PAYMENT SHARE REPORT AD
DETAILS FROM SELLER
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE TEXT 813-351-9977. Do not send message through app as no one receives my reply so please if you are interested text or call and leave voicemail.
Thank you!
28’ 1982 Barth Regal
30k miles Chevy 454 engine with fuel pump assist. Runs Great. Former County vehicle has been well maintained
Chevy Turbo 350 Transmission
All Aluminum frame- no rust
Interior is open 2 room and can be set up for your needs. Would make an excellent mobile home, camper, food truck, or office
Interior and dashboard electric in need of some re-work. New wiring harness, headlamp fixtures, bulbs included. New ignition wiring and starter
2 Top AC’s work but need cleaning / charge. 1 needs a new cover (~$100)
Room for 2 generators (not included), 2 batteries, multiple interior and exterior locking cabinets, roll out awning. Comes with small fridge and never used camping commode, new RV battery
Great vehicle I began to rehab but have no time now with twins. Was going to turn into a mobile studio as it is very well insulated and quiet inside. Barth’s are unique vehicles each with their own charm and hard to find in such good shape. Clean FL title
PLEASE TEXT FOR MORE INFO! CAN CALL AND LEAVE VOICEMAIL AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.
813-351-9977

- not mine, just posting -

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Not a bad coach but nothing about it looks 1982. The front end, headlights, and small front side windows all scream 78 - 79. I'd want to see the Barth # and the GM VIN.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post