Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Any one ever seen a Barth class b
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted
1984-1985: Class B - Iveco Cutout with a Barth body grafted onto the front Iveco cab. These cutout cabs sported a Fiat 5.5L Diesel that was rated at 120hp

Is there any more information about these?

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That was probably considered a Class A, not B. It appears to be based on a long straight truck cab&chassis, not van cutaway. appears to be in Europe, although I remember when many Iveco's were on US roads.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It is in the UK.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
http://truckroadservice.com/ba...s/Barth_Iveco_26.pdf

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/...sc-viewresult-1.html

from RV-Coach.com: R L Mygrant 1-26-09
I have a 1983 Barth motorhome 25 ft.120 hp deisel motor with less than 70000 miles. The coach is built on a IVECO cab chassie GVW 14800 lbs This RV is in very good condition. New front tires, new AC with heat strips.We have taken many trips and get 13 to 15 mpg. I am retired and as a hobby I built a fuel prossesser to make bio fuel out of used cooking oil when available and the Barth runs great off of it if not better than deisel with no modification to engine.I have not tried to sell the RV but I take 15,500 if interrested. I live in south central Georgia

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post