Notify
Tools
Saw these Barth on the Web
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That's a virtual twin to Tom Loughney's.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
I didn't think I was peculiar when I bought our toad....2008 Honda CRV in that year...as I knew we were going to get a coach to tow it 4 down. I just didn't think it would take 3 1/2 years to get the show on the road! But finally...... It is all going to happen this winter as Arizona and Mexico are beckoning!!!!!

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coaster48:
I didn't think I was peculiar when I bought our toad....2008 Honda CRV in that year...as I knew we were going to get a coach to tow it 4 down. I just didn't think it would take 3 1/2 years to get the show on the road! But finally...... It is all going to happen this winter as Arizona and Mexico are beckoning!!!!!

Thanks for the post on here. It made me feel not so peculiar after all. I just hope it does not take me that long to get a coach. I am not a doctor and do not have a lot of patients.

cheers

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Camper on ebay. 200829654689

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
The 22 foot Barth camper just ended on e-bay for $557.99. It was $400 until the last few minutes. Wonder who bought it?

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Don't think I've seen this Regency before. White cabinetry and the "Past Tents" on the back are unfamiliar. I think I see a windshield splitter suggesting a wide body. Looks like a lot of coach for the money.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm locking this thread so that further sightings will each have its own, and responses will tie in.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post