Start A New Topic
Reply To This Topic
1991 Barth Breakaway Motor Coach
• 5.9L Cummins Turbocharged Diesel Pusher with 4sp. Allison AT 542 Transmission
• Spartan Motors Chassis (Charlotte, MI)
• 91,612 miles
• Air/Hydraulic four-wheel Disc Brakes
• 3rd Owner - All Non-Smoking
• Well-Maintained, Very Clean, Runs Great
• Have Maintenance Records and Original Manuals
• Oil and Filter Changed Yearly
• New Alternator in 2014
• New Air Compressor, Transmission Fluid/Filter Change, Coolant Flush, Air Filter in 2015
• New Parking Brake in 2016
• Tandem Axle
• Steer Safe Steering Stabilizer
• Hydraulic, Lever-Controlled Leveling System
• Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ Trailer Brake Controller
• Electric, Retractable Door Step
• Zipdee Awnings in Great Condition
• Docking Lights
• Fog Lights
• Porch Lights
• FlexSteel Captain's Chairs
• Solid Wood Cabinetry Throughout
• Large Cedar Closet, Bedroom Closet, Built-In Bathroom Cabinet
• Foldout Couch
• Custom Bed w/ Walk Around Access and Under Bed Storage
• Convection Microwave
• Water Purifier at Sink
• Solid Fixtures and Faucets
• 2 Vent Fans, 1 w/ Thermostat Control
• 2 Roof-Mounted Heat/AC Units
• Roof Re-coated w/ EPDM in 2014
• Reason for Selling: Purchased lake property otherwise we would not be selling
call or text:
☎ (989) 513-3023
(photos do not show "tandem axle" as claimed. However, it has the cool rear window such as Dr. Yale ordered on his. I liked that feature A LOT. made it kinda like driving a van on steroids. Although this must be nearby, I was not aware of it. Seems like a GOOD VALUE. I could arrange to inspect for SERIOUS prospective buyer. A short time after posting this, and writing to owner, he replied "There's been a huge response." )
Go Mark and snag the tag!
If all goes according to plan I will go see this unit tomorrow.
I am assuming you got one of the earlier "appointments". I too was planning to go see this one, but the owner wasn't going to be available till "after 5" for me. My assumption is it will be gone before I would have to depart to be there. Let us know how it turns out.
Posting flagged? Might be the new Quinn post?
Old add flagged . Here is the new add . Just posted about 2 hours ago .
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2
new ad changed TANDEM AXLE to DUAL WHEELS
Owner just texted me to say it was sold to one of the folks who inspected it this morning.
Yep. Sold before I got there.
|Powered by Social Strata|